Name:
Location: Auburn, CA.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wait What?! No!!! Wait!!


Does this look like a kid on his way to pre-school? Today it happened.. He is enrolled to start pre-school this Sept. Time goes so fast. My youngest is entering the school world and there is no way to stop it from happening. I must say that I wrestled with the idea of "accidentally" forgetting to enroll him in school but after all it isn't about me, I guess. Zion loves his new school and can't wait to start. He already is talking about his teachers and he only visited today. I felt so at peace there and I know he will have a great time there. You may be asking.... what will Erin do with all this free time? Well, if you are asking that, you have obviously not spent enough time with me. Somehow between the other two and Harold and volleyball I'm sure I will fill my time. I just won't have someone in tow. I look forward to Zion starting school but at the same time September is still 4 1/2 months away... I could still pull out I guess. No.. in all seriousness I will miss my little buddy being around all the time but hey at least I don't have a kid graduating High School yet. Lord, Help me!!! I;ll keep you all posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home