Name:
Location: Auburn, CA.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

San Fransisco



San Fran is a strange place but yet you can't help but like it there. We took our two older kids to a mini mission trip to help out some of our church missonaries thereat a International House for students. We had a great time and I love how the High School kids accept our children. We had a geat but frightening dinner in Chinatown. My children were so brave... rice was a favorite!! We also spent a day in the warf.. It was nice to spend a weekend with our children and have no intruptions. I love being a mother of older children... I love my Zion but things are starting to change in our house and I like it. We will probably take trips to San Fran more often, after all... Harold has family there..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home