Name:
Location: Auburn, CA.

Friday, November 17, 2006

My Nephews


I'm sure that every aunt in the world thinks that they have the most beautiful nephews, but I am here to assure them that they do not! I have them. We proudly welcomed Cooper Trey to our family this week and he is just as beautiful as the other boys. I'm sad to know that I will not see him as often as I did with the other boys. I feel like I will miss out on a lot of things... like walking and talking.. but luckily my brother keeps my in the loop.
Aiden Cole is a sweet little baby. I hear he likes to sing... I love his eyes.. they remind me of his daddy. I can't believe that he is going to be 2 years old already. I miss seeing the squished up face he makes. I don't know much about Aiden only because he moved when he was so young but I love all the pictures and stories I hear.
Then there is Mr. Eliot Blue. I know him the most. I was luck to have spent alot of time with him... He is the life of the party. When he is with Trinity... there is no stopping them. He always has us laughing, especially his phone conversations with my kids.I can't wait to see him again.
So if seeing these pictures of my nephews don't convince you that mine are the cutest... I think we may have a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home