Name:
Location: Auburn, CA.

Monday, September 11, 2006

The lady of the house


Trinity is known far and wide for being dramatic, but being her mother I see all sorts of different sides of her. I have never met a more caring person in all me life. She is not your typical 6 year old. Being the girl that she is she does enjoy her share of makeup and dolls but she really cares about people and their well-being. On the top of her dresser in her room sits her piggy bank, full of tooth fairy change and allowance for doing a special chore here and there. When I ask her what she plans to do woth her money ahe simple tells me..." It's for the people who need it. You know there are starving people out in the world, don't you? Well they need my help." I don't think that is something that can be argued. Trinity is one in a million and I have never had a better example of kindness. I bet I will learn alot from her... good and bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home