Name:
Location: Auburn, CA.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My New Friend


I've had many friends in my life and I'm blessed enough to have had older friend who have helped me grow as a wife and a mother.. You know who you are.. but some of you may not so .. thank you Kaye and Kristin !! I have in turn been asking God to give me that same opportunity. He gave me Colleen!! My new friend is the NEW Mrs. Northey! She was married to Casey this August and is now will soon be my next door neighbor. I couldn't be more excited. God not only gave me her, but He gave Harold a friend in Casey. They are both wonderful and love me children like their own. I can wait to be the Kaye or Kristin to her. It has always meant so much to me.. Hopefully I can take on this new challenge and do as well of a job. Hope I don't mess up!.. Love you Colleen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home