Name:
Location: Auburn, CA.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Our House


There are rare times is life when you can relive life. For me I feel like I am reliving my childhood with my children. When I was 6 years old we moved into the Hoffman house and I lived there till the day I got married. I spent many years here and the walls have so many memories. After getting married I still spent alot of time here with my children spending time with there grandparents. As God would have it, my parents had to move and the owners of the house offered us the house to buy. We weren't sure at first... a little aprehensive, I guess. Well, now as of August 7, 2006, we now own the Hoffman house. Many of you might think how korny or sentimental.. but if you think about it how many people can look at a scratch on the wall or a painted basement of their first house and tell their children that you put it there. In our house every room already has a story to tell and I can't wait to see what other stories we will make here together.

1 Comments:

Blogger kddub said...

I've heard that you guys have made it very nice there. I can't wait to see alL the renovations the next time we are out!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home