Name:
Location: Auburn, CA.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Freshman Volleyball


God gave me the opportunity to coach Freshmen Volleyball at Placer High School this year and I could not have asked for a better experience. I was nervous going into it but quickly felt like I fit there. Everyone was so welcoming to me as the "new one". I started the season excited but cautious, not knowing anything about athletics in this school. We came together quickly as a team winning all of our pre-season games. As season started we worked hard and became the team that "doesn't get soft". We went undeafeated in league also and took the title as Freshman League Champions! Place has never held a title for volleyball in the history of the school. It was very exciting. We won our Granite Bay tournament beating out the toughest teams in the area. I look back at this season as the best I have seen so far. I know I was meant to be there and this is what God has called me to do. I love those girls and they did a great job! Now it's off to coach Club Momentum Volleyball... that will be a whole different story I'm sure... stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home